The Society produces a wealth of fascinating insights into the long history and rich heritage of the town of Kenilworth, its inhabitants and its buildings. We hope you enjoy the features on the KHAS website and we welcome your involvement and contributions.
- Newsletters – The Newsletters section includes the monthly newsletters sent to members by the KHAS secretary and the annual Chairman’s Report.
- Articles – The Articles section includes a ‘From the Archives’ feature bringing to light past articles from the annual Kenilworth History publication, one-off pieces like the appeal for information on the stolen mediaeval carved heads from the Abbey and a regular ‘Myth Busters’ feature.
- Then & Now – A collection of composite ‘then and now’ photos showing scenes we have loved and lost around Kenilworth, for better or for worse. Readers are welcome to submit their own then and now offerings, ideally keeping to the same format of two photos in one image.
- From the Archives – The Society has over the years published a rich catalogue of articles from back issues of Kenilworth History from 1981 to 2015 on a wide variety of topics. We’ll be publishing selected articles from our archives here on a periodic basis in our From the Archives feature.
- KHAS Pinned Images – Here are some wonderful images of the rich history and heritage of the town of Kenilworth, pinned from various sources around the web.